- User Manual vtenext 20.04
- 1.1 Examples of vtenext application areas
- 1.2 Flows managed by vtenext
- 1.3 Notes on the manual (Disclaimer)
- 1.4 vtenext Business 18.02 Release Note
- 1.5 vtenext Business 18.05 Release Note
- 1.6 vtenext Business 18.12 Release Note
- 1.7 vtenext Business 19.10 Release Note
- 1.8 vtenext Business 20.04 Release Note
2 First steps: how to browse vtenext
- 2 First steps: how to browse vtenext
- 2.1 System login
- 2.2 Home
- 2.3 Navigation methods: menus
- 2.3.1 Global Search
- 2.3.2 Fixed Icons
- 2.3.3 Contextual Icons
- 2.4 Search in module
- 2.5 Modules structure
- 2.5.1 Record structure (detail view)
- 2.5.2 Quick look relations
- 2.6 Filters
- 2.6.1 How to create a Filter
- 2.7 Users preferences
- 2.8 Access privileges
3 Customers records and basic data management
- 3 Customers records and basic data management
- 3.1 Leads
- 3.1.1 Lead creation
- 3.1.2 Lead conversion
- 3.2 Accounts
- 3.3 Contacts
- 3.4 Vendors
- 3.5 How to import and export records
- 3.5.1 Imports
- 3.5.2 How to format the csv file
- 3.5.3 Export
- 3.5.4 Checking duplicates in a module
- 3.5.5 Save Mapping
- 3.6 Mass Edit
4 Calendar and Activities
5 Personal communication tools
- 5 Personal communication tools
- 5.1 Outbound mail configuration (SMTP)
- 5.2 Messages Module
- 5.2.1 IMAP configuration and folders
- 5.2.2 Writing and reading emails
- 5.2.3 Email Functions
- 5.2.4 Emails Sharing
- 5.2.5 .ics support for calendar
- 5.2.6 Other Settings
- 5.2.7 Mass email
- 5.3 Email Templates
- 5.4 Conversation module
- 5.5 Notification Module
- 5.5.1 vtenext version update notification
- 5.6 Documents
- 5.6.1 Documents revision and sharing
- 5.6.2 Create new document from related list
- 5.7 Notes
6 Marketing Communication Tools
- 6 Marketing Communication Tools
- 6.1 Newsletter Campaigns
- 6.1.1 Step 1: Campaign
- 6.1.2 Step 2: Target
- 6.1.3 Step 3: Newsletter
- 6.1.4 Special variables in the newsletter template
- 6.1.5 “Create Newsletter” wizard
- 6.1.6 New Newsletter editor
- 6.1.7 Newsletter Template Creation
- 6.2 Email Sending Statistics and more
- 6.2.1 Manual unsubscriptions management
- 6.2.2 Requirements and settings for use of the Newsletter module
- 6.3 SMS Module
- 6.4 FAX Module
7 Modulo GDPR
8 Inventory: products, services and price books
9 Sales: from the potentials to the invoice
10 After-sales: trouble tickets and activity tracking
11 Passive cycle: vendors and purchase orders
12 Projects and orders management
13 Reports and charts
14 PDF Maker
15 Other Functions
16 Hierarchical roles and user profiling
17 vtenext customization: advanced settings
- 17 vtenext customization: advanced settings
- 17.1 Process Manager
- 17.2 Workflow
- 17.3 Status Manager
- 17.4 Conditionals
- 17.5 Wizard Creator
- 17.6 Modules Creator
- 17.6.1 Create new module
- 17.6.2 Other functions on modules
- 17.6.3 Import new language pack
- 17.7 Layout editor
- 17.7.1 BUTTON field in vtenext
- 17.7.2 Custom fields mapping for Leads conversion
- 17.7.3 Modules Manager and Layout Editor
- 17.8 Standard Picklist Editor
- 17.9 Multilingual Picklist Editor
- 17.10 Linked picklist editor
- 17.11 Encrypted Field Editor
- 17.12 Menu Settings
- 17.13 List view colours
- 17.14 Field Formulas
- 17.15 Mail Converter
- 17.16 Data Import
- 17.17 Klondike A.I. connector
18 Other vtenext Settings
- 18 Other vtenext Settings
- 18.1 Template email
- 18.2 Webforms
- 18.2.1 Webform with GDPR fields
- 18.3 Customer Portal
- 18.3.1 Enabling the customer portal for a user
- 18.3.2 Customer Portal Interface
- 18.3.3 GDPR module settings
- 18.4 Account Details
- 18.5 Server SoftPhone Settings
- 18.6 LDAP
- 18.7 Currencies
- 18.8 Tax Calculation
- 18.9 Proxy Server
19 Customise module numbering
- 20 System logs
- 21 CRONJOB – Processes to Plan
- 20 System logs
- 21 CRONJOB
17 vtenext customization: advanced settings
Customisation features are very important because they guarantee the use of vtenext for a wide ra...
The Process Manager is the tool that makes it possible to manage processes within a company, inte...
The Workflow tool allows for the management of collaborative workgroups according to configurable...
This tool makes it possible to implement flow logics in the management of information through the...
Conditionals allow you to define special permissions to access one or more fields of the same mod...
The "Wizard Creator" function allows the administrator to create guided procedures (called wizard...
This tool allows for the autonomous creation of entire modules integrated perfectly within the st...
STEP 1: Module informationThe explanation of the individual entries can be found next to the fie...
Unistall, import, export Uninstall the module: it will no longer be usable and the rec...
The module manager allows you to import a new language package. The procedure below sets out the ...
Add Fields Move Fields Visualize Field Move Blocks The layout editor allows you to...
The button field, present in SETTINGS > MODULE MANAGER > MODULE NAME > LAYOUT EDITOR, al...
For the Leads module only, you can map the custom fields for the transfer of content to the Accou...
The Modules Manager allows for the activation and deactivation of all modules within the CRM, b...
It allows you to modify the content of Picklists, adding or modifying the values present, and ass...
It is necessary to configure multi-language drop-down menus when you have users accessing vtenext...
Configuring Linked Picklist fields means establishing a dependency between the values of two drop...
The encrypted field editor allows you to protect the content of a field by means of an access pas...
This allows you to choose the main modules, and the order of items, of your CRM, which you will...
Allows for the application of custom colours of views by list based on the value assumed by a pic...
Field Formulas are custom fields that handle simple calculations and generate the result directly...
The Mail Converter is a tool that allows you to read one or more mailboxes and, when a condition ...
This tool makes it possible to import data in vte (if the installation is on-site) from an extern...
From vtenext 20.04 in settings is available the new additional plug in Klondike AI. It allows to ...