10 After-sales: trouble tickets and activity tracking
The after-sales phase is focused on customer support and requires:
- Managing any problems or customer requests about the products/services provided;
- Providing the customer with a tool for monitoring the progress of work on each request;
- Providing the sales department with an overview of the requests made by customers for each product/service offered;
- Managing the design phases after the sale (e.g. orders);
- Providing the technician with a tool for completing the intervention report.
The HelpDesk module is based on tickets. The ticket represents the request of a customer referring to a purchased product/service that can be associated with various other vtenext entities (Calendar, Accounts, etc.).
- To issue a sold license, you can open a ticket that tracks the status and code;
- If a client has a service contract, you can open a one-year ticket to inform whoever is to manage it;
- If a client calls you with a complaint or a malfunction, you can open a ticket and assign it to a free technician who can intervene.
vtenext also offers a FAQ system in which a list of questions and answers for each product/service is available in order to provide guidelines and first level support.
The most common tickets can be managed through the FAQ system.