2.7 Users preferences
To access user settings click on the icon of your personal avatar and then click on PREFERENCES.
The page appears as shown below:
User login and role
This box is used to:
- change the password;
- configure access via LDAP (only if available in the company and only for on-premise installations);
- select currency type;
- select an interface language;
- choose time zone;
- notification settings for the various modules;
- choose whether or not to receive notifications and the method email/vtenext;
- choose vtenext graphic mode: softed or next.
From version 19.10 you can select "Dark Mode” by accessing User Preferences and ticking the field of the same name. This option is available exclusively for the next mode.
Example of Homepage with Dark Mode selected.
“Internal Email Composer”: if enable, allows use of the vtenext internal email composer. When disabled, the default mail client will open.
Allows a user photo and thumbnail (avatar) to be set. Once you have uploaded the photo, save your changes. Now return to point 4, click on Photo on the right, crop the photo to the square format and save.
- set a thumbnail function to allow immediate recognition of the user;
- change the access module after login (Default module);
If vtenext is integrated with an Asterisk switchboard, indicate here your own internal telephone (es: SIP/111).
Receive Incoming Calls
Tick this option to enable incoming calls recognition.
Advanced user option - Web service Access Key
Identification Token: uses the web service to identify the user password automatically associated with user creation
Notiﬁcations: makes it possible to define which notifications you wish to receive based on the specified module, with the exception of those defined by the profile rules.
Shows the groups in which you are a member as defined by the admin user.
To check access events
- See user control: see chapter 16.8
- Duplicate: allows the user to be duplicated, inheriting all configurations
- Delete remote data: used to delete remote data in the App connected to the specific user. In practice, this function forces a user logout and deletes cached data.
- Delete: remove user.