2.1 Instrument Bar and Icons
The instrument bar on every page of the App has the following icons.
Starting from the left:
- Homepage: to go to the initial page of the App.
- Processes: to display processes underway requiring the attention of the user.
- Conversations: to open the module of the same name and reply to users as required (a notification indicates the number of unread conversations).
- Messages: to open the messages module and read your e-mail (the number of unread messages is indicated).
- Others: to return to the page listing all modules.
Each module also includes a search field and the + button to add a new record in the current module.
Entering a module you might see the following icons at the top alongside the logo (starting from the left):
- Settings: for accessing the settings for connecting the App to the Cloud or On Site CRM.
Exit: to logout from the Wilson for vtenext mobile App.
In the list display mode, or when viewing the list of records within a module, there are other icons to help navigate and use the App:
|Gives access to the list of filters available for the present module|
|Allows creation of a new record within the module|
Inside each card (Company, Contact, Lead, etc.) there is a series of icons that enable different actions:
The cards contain a number of fields that function as follows: