16.5.2 Custom Rules
At the bottom of the Sharing Access panel, you can create exceptions to the permissions that you have defined so far, thus creating exceptions to the hierarchy of roles.
- Press Add privileges on the module for which you want to create an exception;
- Then select the entity owner role in Step 1;
- Select the role for which you want to extend visibility in Step 2;
- Then define the permission between Read Only or Read and Write;
- Enter the desired user tab and add the newly created rule in the "Owner-based sharing rules" menu item.